Wednesday, June 15, 2011

He still working on me

Today I went to Walmart and when i was at the register checking out the clerk asked me do i remember the song He still working on me? I said yes. She said "that song has been in my head all day and it's good to know that God is still working on me." It is good to know that God is still working on us. God's word says in Phillipians 1verse 6, Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.  That is basically saying that we can be confident and happy in knowing that when God starts working on us He will continue to work on us until Jesus Christ returns. As Steve Harvey titled his stand up comedy show "Don't Trip God is not Through with me Yet." And look at Steve Harvey now! Some of us recognize the fact that God is working on us and we feel so much better than before and some of you are resisting and you are miserable. It's doesn't feel good when you go against the will of God. Allow God to work on you. It is a process but that process starts with you. The process is not easy there are lessons to be learned, but it's up to you on how fast you will learn those lessons. Don't resist God. Don't make the process or the journey longer than what it has to be (read the story of the Isrealites when Moses lead them out of Egypt). For those of you who acknowledge the fact that God is working you, rejoice and be glad. Imagine what the outcome is going to be. I Corinthians 2 verse 9 ...Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither has it entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for them that love Him. That's something to shout about right there! I am glad to know that God is working on me and I am ready to see what else He has in store for me. Do you feel the same? For those who are more spiritually mature than others please do not look down on those who are not there yet. Help them. Lift them up and be encouraged. Keep in mind that you were once there.

Be Blessed!    T. Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment